Remember, links go to slgtlinks AT gmail DOT com if you're sending them by email.
ICYMI SLGT LINKS:
- Beyond Checkerdome Episode #130, "Salute Your Schwartz", is now available for download. [SLGT]
- Buffa82 has a pretty good argument for making Alex Pietrangelo our king...I mean Captain. [SLGT]
- Prospect Sunday: Ranking the Prospects. [SLGT]
- A few more links. [SLGT]
- Blues may take half a step back to move forward. Wait, what? [Puck Daddy]
- The Blues signed Jordan Kyrou to a three-year entry-level deal. [Blues]
- NHL linesman Don Henderson had to have neck surgery for an injury sustained when he was hit from behind by Dennis Wideman. [Puck Daddy]
- Sabres forward Evander Kane has been arrested on charges from an incident in June. [CBS Eye on Hockey]
- The Milwaukee Admirals are giving away Trump and Clinton bobbleheads. [Puck Daddy]
- The Minnesota Wild want to change their goal song to "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince. [Puck Daddy]
- The Lake Erie Warriors have chosen quite an interesting logo. [Puck Daddy]
- And they have already changed the team name to the Lake Erie Gulls. [Deadspin]
- How Olympic sprinter Stella Walsh nearly lost her medals after her death. [Mental Floss]
- The Australian Olympic delegation has been robbed after a fire broke out at Athletes Village, also revealing that the smoke detector do not work. [Deadspin]
- A Chinese hurdler was vomited on and then robbed in Rio. [Deadspin]
"Renegades" by X Ambassadors.
Dylan Moran on Americans.
Stephen Fry in Alabama at a football game.
Donut King has next Monday's links. He would appreciate your assistance:
- slgtlinks AT gmail DOT com
- Or post them in the comments and we'll link to the comments next week.