The last time these two teams met in the playoffs, it was the 2016 Western Conference Finals. It’d been the first time in 15 years that the Blues had been that close to the Stanley Cup, but they left two wins short of punching their ticket to the big show.
This year it’s the Sharks and Blues again in what promises to be a very, very tough conference final series. The NHL’s released the schedule, and it’s got the potential to be a couple of weeks worth of slog for both teams.
All times are Central:
- Game 1 at San Jose: Saturday, May 11 at 7 p.m.
- Game 2 at San Jose: Monday, May 13 at 8 p.m.
- Game 3 vs. San Jose: Wednesday, May 15 at 7 p.m.
- Game 4 vs. San Jose: Friday, May 17 at 7 p.m.
- Game 5 at San Jose *: Sunday, May 19 at 2 p.m.
- Game 6 vs. San Jose *: Tuesday, May 21 at 7 p.m.
- Game 7 at San Jose *: Thursday, May 23 at 8 p.m.
* = if necessary
The start times are the first time all playoffs that people in the Central or Eastern Time Zones won’t have to stay up until midnight during the work week to watch the conclusion of a game barring overtime. The start times are very early for folks in California, though.
Saturday night can’t get here soon enough.