- St. Louis Blues selected Kevin Plager (son of Barclay) in the 8th round (156th overall) of the 1989 NHL Entry Draft on June 17, 1989.
- St. Louis Blues forward Rod Brind’Amour and former player and Assistant Coach Brad Shaw named to the 1989-90 NHL All Rookie team on June 17, 1990.
- Jaroslav Halak was traded to the St. Louis Blues by the Montreal Canadiens for Lars Eller and Ian Schultz on June 17, 2010.
- The Laurie family announced their intent to sell the St. Louis Blues on June 17, 2005.
- St Louis Blues lost Michel Mongeau (Tampa) & Dominic Lavoie (Ottawa) in the 1992 NHL expansion draft on June 18 1992.
- St Louis Blues traded John Davidson & Bill Collins to the NY Rangers for Jerry Butler Ted Irvine & Bert Wilson on June 18 1975.
- Jack Buck - The 1st Play by Play man for the St Louis Blues passed away 17 years ago today on June 18 2002.
- St. Louis Blues traded Pat Jablonski, Steve Tuttle, Darin Kimble and Rob Robinson to the Tampa Bay Lightning for future considerations on June 19, 1992.
- Former Blue Brett Hull scored a triple OT Stanley Cup Winning Goal (foot in crease) on June 19, 1999 (Dallas Stars vs Buffalo Sabres).
- Bernie Federko of the St. Louis Blues elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame on June 19, 2002.
- Bob Plager stepped down as Head Coach of the Peoria Rivermen on June 20, 1991 after named IHL Coach of year.
- Chris Mason was traded to the St. Louis Blues by the Nashville Predators for 4th round pick in the 2008 Draft on June 20, 2008 .
- St. Louis Blues selected Vitali Karamnov, Prokhorov and Igor Korolev in the 1992 draft on June 20, 1992. They were 1st Russians drafted by the Blues. The Blues also selected fellow Russians Igor Bouldin & Yuri Gunko in the 1992 draft.
- St. Louis Blues name Brian Sutter Head Coach and Bob Berry Assistant Coach on June 20, 1988.
- St. Louis Blues selected Alex Pietrangelo in the 1st round (4th overall) in the 2008 NHL Draft on June 20, 2008.
- David Perron was selected by the Las Vegas Golden Knights from the St. Louis Blues in the expansion draft on June 21, 2017.
- Doug Armstrong of the St. Louis Blues was named GM of Team Canada for the 2016 World Cup of Hockey on June 22, 2015.
- Former St. Louis Blues goalie Wayne Stephenson passed away on June 22, 2010.
- 1996 NHL Entry Draft was held in St. Louis on June 22, 1996. The St Louis Blues selected Marty Reasoner in the 1st round with the 14th pick.
- 2007 NHL Draft was held on June 22, 2007. Here were the 1st round selections of the St Louis Blues (13th - Lars Eller, 18th - Ian Cole, and 26th - David Perron)
- St. Louis Blues traded Roman Turek and a 4th round pick to the Calgary Flames for Fred Brathwaite, Daniel Tkaczuk, Sergei Varlamov and a 9th round pick on June 23, 2001.
- St. Louis Blues unveil the Trumpet jersey, otherwise known as the ‘Clown’ jersey on June 23, 1994.
- Brett Hull was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame on June 23, 2009.