Did you miss the crowds at Blues games? Was it surreal for teams to play in front of empty arenas? Did only having 2000 fans at a game remind you of that time you flipped to a Thrashers game on TV ten years ago?
Those days are in the past, at least for now. Barring public health orders, games will be at full capacity next season at Enterprise Center. Single game ticket sales start one week from today, on August 27th.
The Blues also released their promotional calendar alongside the announcement that games will be full capacity again. Giveaways include:
- Blues T-shirt for the first 12,000 fans - Thursday, Nov. 18 against the San Jose Sharks
- Ryan O’Reilly Winter Classic Bobblehead for the first 12,000 fans - Tuesday, Dec. 7 against the Florida Panthers
- Chris Pronger replica retirement banner for the first 12,000 fans - Monday, Jan. 17 against the Nashville Predators
- Kids Snack Tumbler for the first 5,000 fans age 12 and under - Sunday, March 13 against the Winnipeg Jets
- Blues Stanley Cup championship replica ring for the first 12,000 fans on Tuesday, April 19 against (appropriately enough) the Boston Bruins
A+ troll job on the last date, promotions department!